So, I've just been offered PwC MC London and Accenture London graduate schemes. Not sure on which to choose. Here's some thoughts.
- Option to try different areas of consulting - strategy, risk, PPM, Deals, finance, tech, sustainability etc
- More rigerous assessment process (assessment centre and partner interview) as opposed to Accenture (assessment centre with a 30 minute interview with HR)
- Bigger name / better exit opportunities? (not sure)
- Less Pay £31.5k vs Accenture's £31.5 + £5k bonus for first two years.
- Not sure if it's a smaller intake than Accenture.
- Not sure about training either.
- More pay
- Potential go get aligned to with Management Consulting or Technology Consulting (coding and more systems work which isn't desirable)
- Better for tech - although it's something which interests me and tech arguably is the way the world is moving I'm not sure if it's going to pigeonhole exit opportunities.
- Have heard good and bad things and therefore tough to decide.